Are you short on time?
Like, really short on time?
This past year I had very little time to work in my Etsy shop. I built this course because it's what I needed, and it's been gratifying to share it with other people who also have more ideas than hours in the day.
I built this course for us
I built this course for all the other moms out there who had side hustles they cared about but no childcare.
I built this course for my friend who was working on three separate side hustles and couldn't waste any time.
I built this course for the book seller I know who had too much time to work and didn't realize it was draining her productivity and drive.
I had very little time
2020 was a mess. I had no time to work ON my business and relied heavily on things that could be done once and forgotten.
That worked fine, and I am grateful that my shop managed to continue doing well.
But if I want my business to thrive, I needed to continue to find ways to simplify, and that's what this week-long course is all about.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for anyone who already has an Etsy shop or wants to start one, especially if you meet any of these conditions:
- this is a side hustle and you work full time
- you are a full-time parent and need to make the most of nap-time
- you are homeschooling
- you have multiple irons in the fire
What does the course include?
During this challenge, you will get a daily lesson and video walking you through the process of analyzing your current work habits and implementing new ones as needed through the following modules:
1. Finding Your Why and Setting Goals: You can't decide what to do if you don't know why you are doing it.
2. Laying It All Out There: What do you do all day and how much of it actually matters?
3. Time: How to find more time and the paradox of too much time.
4. Prioritize With YOU In Mind: We will go through a process of identifying the most valuable tasks for YOU that will move the needle in your business.
5. The Formula: The number one hack for making the most of your time.
6. Creating a Plan: Choosing a formula that works for your personality and building your ideal plan.
7. Implementation: testing and tweaking your new system!
This is not easy. But is is simple.
The most effective paths to change are usually somewhat obvious but hard to implement because we get stuck in bad habits. This is your chance to start new habits and change the way you work.
Are you ready to make business simple?
- Printable planner pages and other free templates
- Daily lessons (written and video) to guide you through the process of simplifying and introducing smarter workflows
- Daily 5-minute task prompts to show you how much valuable work you can get done in 5-minute pockets of time
- Email access to me whenever you have questions
Hi, I'm Jess! It's nice to meet you.
I started my vintage Etsy shop in 2018 with no knowledge of vintage products, no Etsy experience, and no idea what I was doing.
I quickly learned that there is a TON of great advice out there for Etsy handmade sellers, but NOTHING for us vintage folks.It's my mission to change that.
Vintage sellers on Etsy have unique challenges that traditional Etsy gurus just don't get. We need advice that works, that's practical, and that makes sense for our type of products offerings.
I am here to help you grow your vintage shop, build a devoted following, and boost your revenue. And I am committed to teaching you a sustainable, habit-based system that keeps your shop front and center with less time and effort.
I would be honored to share what I've learned with you.Let's Get Started