Are you ready to
Rock Your Vintage Shop?
Are you feeling defeated by a summer sales slump? Panicked by a slow January?
Most Etsy sellers will have a slow season that makes them question their business, their future, their hopes and dreams. We panic, we worry, we think about throwing in the towel. Don't stress!
Rock Your Vintage Shop is a 30-day challenge that takes advantage of slower seasons. Use the extra time to work ON your business, not IN your business. Step back and plan, prepare, clean house, tinker, and ROCK your vintage shop!
Rock Your Vintage Shop
Rock Your Vintage Shop is a 30-day blueprint to achieve three important objectives:
1. Boost your Etsy shop visibility.
2. Update every aspect of your shop info and appearance.
3. Step back and think long-term to guide the rest of your year.
These objectives will be reached through short daily action items delivered daily over the course of 30 days.
You will also have access to a printable workbook and digital resource library normally only available in the shop for purchase!
This course is for you if:
- your Etsy shop is feeling stale
- you spend your time putting out fires and haven't had time to think long-term and set goals
- you want to boost your Etsy quality score
- you want to grow your shop to the next level
- your sales have dropped off and you don't know why
- you kind of know what your should be doing but it feels like everything takes too long
I can't wait to get started! Hope to see you there!Let's Rock!
Rock Your Vintage Shop is the antidote to slow season stress.
Instead of worry and panic, you take charge, set yourself up to win, and crush your goals.
Instead of fruitlessly wondering what you’ve done wrong, you can be confident in your plans and use this slower season to your advantage.
Instead of aimless hours of confusion, imagine following a proven plan to improve your shop and prepare for your best holiday shopping season ever.
The 30-Day Rock Your Vintage Shop challenge has two plans of attack:
1. The heart of this challenge is a Daily Task List. These tasks should only take 5 minutes to complete, 3 times per day, but will pay off in a big way!
2. You will also get daily bite-sized doses of advice and action items that will help you slowly build up your shop visibility and improve your Quality Score. These action items are delivered daily and can be read and watched.
This is not complicated. This is not time-consuming.
The most effective paths to change never are. It’s a simple path that requires consistency and dedication, a set of small daily tasks that compound over time to make a drastic difference in your Etsy shop visibility.
This program includes short lessons like:
- Improving smart phone photos
- Boosting conversions with infographics
- Taking up all 10 photo spots without more pictures
- Adding more listings without more products
- Listing hacks to same time
- Customer service that rocks in 5 minutes a day
- Reviews: getting good ones, dealing with bad ones
- Getting constructive feedback on your listings
- The one shop category you need in your store
- and much more!
AND I have BONUS content for you!
1. A Guide to Etsy Stats: The 4 places you can find useful stats in Etsy and what they mean.
2. The Holiday Prep Guide: The Who, What, When, Why, and How of holiday sales for Etsy Vintage sellers.
AND ACCESS TO THESE FREE RESOURCES:
- Customer messaging scripts
- Infographic template
- Branding templates
- Thank you card template
- Printable booklet to keep track of your progress
All of this content is yours forever with lifetime access. You will have my email if you have any questions along the way.
Ready to Rock Your Vintage Shop?
What stops most Etsy sellers from succeeding? Consistency!
We don't have to reinvent the wheel. The little things you do every day matter more than the big things you do once in awhile.
Simply follow the daily tasks list and see the magic of compounding work in your Etsy shop.Let's Rock
- Introduction to the Daily Tasks List
- Explanation of the Daily Tasks and why they matter
- A printable booklet to track your progress
- Daily lessons (written and video) that give you ideas for completing your daily tasks
- Advice on how to improve smart phone photography with a few apps
- Tips, tricks, and hacks for creating listings
- Customer Service messaging scripts to use over and over
- Templates to improve your shop branding.
- Template for Thank You Notes
- A bonus module on SEO, tags, titles, and keywords
- A bonus module on preparing for the holidays
- A bonus module Understanding Etsy Stats
- Email access to me whenever you have questions
When does the course start and finish?
How long will I have access to the course?
Do I need to be tech savvy to use this course?
How is this different from your previous summer challenges?
How much does it cost?
Hi, I'm Jess! It's nice to meet you.
I started my vintage Etsy shop in 2018 with no knowledge of vintage products, no Etsy experience, and no idea what I was doing.
I quickly learned that there is a TON of great advice out there for Etsy handmade sellers, but NOTHING for us vintage folks.It's my mission to change that.
Vintage sellers on Etsy have unique challenges that traditional Etsy gurus just don't get. We need advice that works, that's practical, and that makes sense for our type of products offerings.
I am here to help you grow your vintage shop, build a devoted following, and boost your revenue. And I am committed to teaching you a sustainable, habit-based system that keeps your shop front and center with less time and effort.
I would be honored to share what I've learned with you.Let's Rock!